Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I took an adventure bike class with a harley salesman on their test bike and he said there are 3 upgrades out there we need to get. The first one stops the starting 'growl', but there are also two others.
I still get the "starter growl" occasionally. To avoid it i turn the bike on but do not start it while I gear up (helmet and gloves) then start it. Majority of the time I do not get it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I took an adventure bike class with a harley salesman on their test bike and he said there are 3 upgrades out there we need to get. The first one stops the starting 'growl', but there are also two others.
Hi, I saw several updates on BCM and ECM, does exist a method to verify the software installed and software available?

On May Pan Am I have many DTCs stored on suspension ECU and feel different behavour of comparse to the demo I have tried.

I Will bring the Pan Am for the recall..asking for se updates and improvements of My22.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi, I saw several updates on BCM and ECM, does exist a method to verify the software installed and software available?

On May Pan Am I have many DTCs stored on suspension ECU and feel different behavour of comparse to the demo I have tried.

I Will bring the Pan Am for the recall..asking for se updates and improvements of My22.
There was another thread about this a few months ago. It is pretty straight forward in the settings. Here is the thread with a few images of what it looks like. Info system version

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.