Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Logged into HD this morning and realized the 2022 PAS Special (GI Enthusiast) is off the site and the 2023 PAS has one new color...it's a type of yellow. Here's the link. Pan America 1250 Special | Harley-Davidson USA They just snuck it up on the site. Makes sense though I thought every announcement would come on the 18th. Well here we go 2023!

Reactions: kirkster

· Registered
142 Posts
I was able to see the new 2023 yellow PA at my local dealer this afternoon, under the showroom lights I didn't think it that great. But the 23 model has a much needed heat shield on the pipe by the rear brake, I was going to order one but the don't have a 23 parts listing yet, otherwise the bike looked the same as far as I could tell as it was being un packed.

· Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was able to see the new 2023 yellow PA at my local dealer this afternoon, under the showroom lights I didn't think it that great. But the 23 model has a much needed heat shield on the pipe by the rear brake, I was going to order one but the don't have a 23 parts listing yet, otherwise the bike looked the same as far as I could tell as it was being un packed.
I only had a few items installed on the bike, the top and side racks and the heat shield.

· Premium Member
2022 RA1250S
105 Posts
Call me crazy, but, I saw that Touratech had painted their demo bike the exact same color in 2021. It was used for trade shows and promotions. It was the same as their company signature yellow / black combo.
Any chance someone at HD saw this and tossed it at the wall during a design meeting to see if it would stick?

· Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Call me crazy, but, I saw that Touratech had painted their demo bike the exact same color in 2021. It was used for trade shows and promotions. It was the same as their company signature yellow / black combo.
Any chance someone at HD saw this and tossed it at the wall during a design meeting to see if it would stick?
I'm digging the yellow and black on the street glide. But, you know, unfortunately, IT'S A STREET GLIDE.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Oh wait. My bad. Wrong forum. The Industrial Yellow for the PAS just doesn't pop. My gut says 2024 will bring some excitement....

CORRECTION ... THAT'S A 2021. I musta been so hyped about my 21 RG in Billiard Red that nothing else registered. HAHAHAHA

· Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is my yellow one, not sure why I like like yellow so much but also have a yellow jeep
THAT YELLOW AND ORANGE is just ACES. Boom. Drop the mic. Damn!

Reactions: M|k€

· Registered
8 Posts
HD does not design anything new, they copy it from the people.... and add $$ for their logo. Just look at everything they sell. Comes out a year after a big rally or people start making fixes to their product. Wahla a year later and hd has a logo on it.

· Premium Member
2022 RA1250S
105 Posts
Speaking of color.....One of the cool things about these bikes is the color combinations are nearly endless. There are only 2 main painted components. Makes for some reasonable costs to do your own thing.
Add to the list of paintables the tank "console" and the crash bar plastics and a guy (or gal) could go ape-shit with various colors.
Somewhere on here, somebody also went and color coated the various crash bars and tubular accents. Makes for a blank canvas if you ask me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts