Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Passionate Harley guy and probably a bit of a "poser" since I tend buy a lot of branded merchandise - but I like it and feel proud to show the name whenever I get a chance. One guy saw me and said "You have a lot of Harley badges but do you actually have one in your garage?". My answer was "No, I don't have a Harley... I have three". However that's not true any more. I am down to just 2, and one of them belong to my wife. The other is my long term dream - an adventure Harley. Yepp, in September 2021 I got my Pan America standard delivered from a dealer in the North of Sweden. Me living down south they had to drive a good distance to deliver my ride - and they also had the good deal to trade in my Electra Glide Ultra. Very happy with my Pan America. There are of course some things that can be improved and I had some initial glitch with the software... but all in all it's a great bike. Happy to find this forum and look forward to join in every now ant then. Ride free //Jake
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
22 Posts
Passionate Harley guy and probably a bit of a "poser" since I tend buy a lot of branded merchandise - but I like it and feel proud to show the name whenever I get a chance. One guy saw me and said "You have a lot of Harley badges but do you actually have one in your garage?". My answer was "No, I don't have a Harley... I have three". However that's not true any more. I am down to just 2, and one of them belong to my wife. The other is my long term dream - an adventure Harley. Yepp, in September 2021 I got my Pan America standard delivered from a dealer in the North of Sweden. Me living down south they had to drive a good distance to deliver my ride - and they also had the good deal to trade in my Electra Glide Ultra. Very happy with my Pan America. There are of course some things that can be improved and I had some initial glitch with the software... but all in all it's a great bike. Happy to find this forum and look forward to join in every now ant then. Ride free //Jake
View attachment 806 View attachment 806
Hey Jake,
You look so happy, congrats!
Btw, I have the exact same Harley jacket.
Cheers,
Den

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum! I bet you have some amazing roads and trails over there you ride.
Thanks for the welcome and well, there are many nice roads in Sweden and since it is not that densely populated it is easy to find roads where you are more or less alone. Next on my list is to locate and start to explore the Swedish part of the "TET". Trans Europe Trail

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.