Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did order but still haven't received. As soon as I get it I will pay and let you know my opinion. I too am Also worried about quality but I went for it. I ordered the highway peg, heel shifter, both front and rear mud guards, extended brake lever

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just got an email that my parts from aeedea will be a will be shipped on December 2nd so soon we will see the quality of these parts. 🤞
Just got an email that my parts from aeedea will be a will be shipped on December 2nd so soon we will see the quality of these parts. 🤞
Did you ever receive your order? I am really interested in purchasing the same thing but have some concerns.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you ever receive your order? I am really interested in purchasing the same thing but have some concerns.
Still no parts however I did get a message from the manufacturer saying they've filed a complaint to get the order out of India . I can see that it is now waiting to come over The last movement it had was on the 22nd of December and it says OTB waiting to go abroad. If there was a shutdown in December due to the covidBut it should be backup again

·
Registered
2022 Pan America 1250 Special
24 Posts
I looked at those but was turned off by coming from India. I ended up ordering these:

I don't have them yet but they look promising.

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
187 Posts
I looked at those but was turned off by coming from India. I ended up ordering these:

I don't have them yet but they look promising.
Thanks for info think I found my pegs.
I do like the concept/adjustability of aeedea but like others have said and Ive never dealt with them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered the highway pegs and heel shift on 1/25/22. UPS just sent me tracking information that they will be delivered by COB today! Once install I will let you know how they work out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts