Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
A few are doing already. Givi have a luggage system and several Ali express sellers have parts. I think motea have luggage and a few other parts. But the aftermarket suppliers have been slow with this bike. Looks like HD didn’t expect it to take off like it has so you can’t blame them for getting court sleeping.

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
187 Posts
Y'all need to quit! 😁 I'm looking at getting a pellet grill and can't quite do both upgrades and grill right now. But I do like what's coming out for PA from manufacturers.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Y'all need to quit! 😁 I'm looking at getting a pellet grill and can't quite do both upgrades and grill right now. But I do like what's coming out for PA from manufacturers.
Pit Boss owner here. Moving from a stick burner to pellet was best thing I did. Thread for the off topic area maybe.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Ironhead, do you have the windshield mount on your pan america?
Sure do. Found it on Revzilla but it said out of stock. Tried going straight to Madstad. Shipped in 3 days. A b---h to put on using their directions. Had to call.. Nothing on line to help. I couldn't stand the stock shield flopping around and the adjuster mechanism felt ...weak I guess. It probably would not have bothered me had I stayed away from all the reviews. Same goes for the cat heat. If I READ it's a bad thing , it must be bad .....right ? And Yes I also own an Ironhead. How many of you can say that ? Or admit it ?

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
187 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

You say pegs but looking (I'm a little slow)😁 but not sure what/how they are pegs or "work". Explain or where'd you get them so I can research them. Thanks

·
Registered
PAS RA1250S Deadwood Green Spokes & ARH
241 Posts
Took the plunge on an alloy radiator guard and mirror extenders from R&G Racing. Both were £96 delivered. Hate to think how much a new rad' would be? Mirrors are good, but the extenders will help give more adjustablity and are cheap as they should be for what they are.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts