Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
A few are doing already. Givi have a luggage system and several Ali express sellers have parts. I think motea have luggage and a few other parts. But the aftermarket suppliers have been slow with this bike. Looks like HD didn’t expect it to take off like it has so you can’t blame them for getting court sleeping.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Check out Madstad. They got it going on. They have already got the flopping, namby pamby windshield mounting solved on the quick. Don't know how they got a bike so fast but they did. Now it's a stout "duel purpose dirt hog" from head to toe.😀

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
47 Posts
Y'all need to quit! 😁 I'm looking at getting a pellet grill and can't quite do both upgrades and grill right now. But I do like what's coming out for PA from manufacturers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Check out Madstad. They got it going on. They have already got the flopping, namby pamby windshield mounting solved on the quick. Don't know how they got a bike so fast but they did. Now it's a stout "duel purpose dirt hog" from head to toe.😀
Welcome to the forum @Ironhead, do you have the windshield mount on your pan america?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Ironhead, do you have the windshield mount on your pan america?
Sure do. Found it on Revzilla but it said out of stock. Tried going straight to Madstad. Shipped in 3 days. A b---h to put on using their directions. Had to call.. Nothing on line to help. I couldn't stand the stock shield flopping around and the adjuster mechanism felt ...weak I guess. It probably would not have bothered me had I stayed away from all the reviews. Same goes for the cat heat. If I READ it's a bad thing , it must be bad .....right ? And Yes I also own an Ironhead. How many of you can say that ? Or admit it ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
These guys have luggage system for the pan. Right hand pannier has cutout for exhaust. I’ve never used them so no idea what the quality is like.
Hepco & Becker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts