Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up the Sportster so selling the bike but wanted to sell the aftermarket parts first, most parts are less than a month old and some are brand new, details will be listed:

Price isn't firm, willing to negotiate, ready to ship ASAP.

Corbin LOW Front seat, 2021-2022 Pan America - $OLD (buyer pays Paypal fee and shipping) Less than a month old.

Toce Exhaust slip on exhaust-
$539 (buyer pays Paypal fee and shipping) Less than a month old.
MSRP: 639.50

Rizoma Escape pegs - $160 (buyer pays Paypal fee and shipping) Less than a month old.
MSRP: 260.00

Rizoma Vision Sequential Turn Signal - $150 (buyer pays Paypal fee and shipping) Less than a month old.
MSRP: 198.00 per pair

R&G RACING TAIL TIDY - $140(buyer pays Paypal fee and shipping) Less than a month old.
MSRP: 161.99

Radiator Guard - $100 (buyer pays Paypal fee and shipping) Less than a month old.
Radiator Shield | Harley-Davidson USA
MSRP: 155.95

Harley Skid Plate - $295 (buyer pays Paypal fee and shipping) Less than a month old.)
Skid Plate | Harley-Davidson USA
MSRP: $367.95

Highway pegs - $OLD buyer pays Paypal fee and shipping) brand new, never installed comes with all hardware
Versatile Highway Footpegs- Pan America - aeedea.com
MSRP: $94 + $50 shipping

Speaker Mount – $90 buyer pays Paypal fee and shipping) brand new, never installed comes with all hardware
Speaker Holder- Pan America - aeedea.com
MSRP: $94 + $50 shipping

Ships from California

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

Motor vehicle Grille Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Tire Tread Automotive lighting Vehicle
Font Gadget Audio equipment Rectangle Fashion accessory

Shoe Automotive tire Outdoor shoe Synthetic rubber Sneakers

·
Registered
Pan America Spezial
306 Posts
Perfekt, saving €+$ to customize the pas. Great idea if it works.
But this model is so new that the second hand market is small.
An other idea is to buy at other suppliers. Touratech, Wunderlich..
Try it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I guess I don’t understand your response. A lot of times it’s just different cultures and different ways of speaking. For me, there’s nothing wrong with buying used parts if you do your research. As far as buying accessories from other suppliers, I’ve been doing that for over 50 years of riding. I’ve built a couple of bikes from scratch that was nothing but used parts. 😏

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I don’t understand your response. A lot of times its just different cultures and different ways of speaking. For me, there’s nothing wrong with buying used parts if you do your research. As far as buying accessories from other suppliers, I’ve been doing that for over 50 years of riding. I’ve built a couple of bikes from scratch that was nothing but used parts. 😏
Thank you! Super fast transaction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts