Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I say newbie as never had adv bike or belong to a forum but after long wait almost as bad as BMV but much more satisfying got me the PA. Buddy had a triumph but now has the bmw 1250 and got me started down this road less traveled (for me anyways) in adv tour bikes. I
didn't trade in my 07 RK custom cause I'm on fence about it and dealer didn't low-ball but definitely not enough. So I gotta say I'm really happy harley made it and I'm lovin the PA. Oh the green is awesome!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the forum Olive Drab and that color does look awesome. I should have waited for it, but my dealer said he couldn't guarantee when he would or if he could get one. So I'm riding the cream sickle edition.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello all,
I say newbie as never had adv bike or belong to a forum but after long wait almost as bad as BMV but much more satisfying got me the PA. Buddy had a triumph but now has the bmw 1250 and got me started down this road less traveled (for me anyways) in adv tour bikes. I View attachment 31 didn't trade in my 07 RK custom cause I'm on fence about it and dealer didn't low-ball but definitely not enough. So I gotta say I'm really happy harley made it and I'm lovin the PA. Oh the green is awesome!
;)Welcome from the UK. Wonder if your having the same experience as me. Seen plenty of people on forums saying how ugly our bike is but only met bikers on the road who tell me how nice it looks. Mines Gauntlet Grey. Still having to time my riding away on it as so many want to chat about it when I get on it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum Olive Drab and that color does look awesome. I should have waited for it, but my dealer said he couldn't guarantee when he would or if he could get one. So I'm riding the cream sickle edition.
Thanks, I could have been on the "cream sickle"😂 back in june but I had to wait and see the green in person. Glad I waited even tho it took til mid August.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
;)Welcome from the UK. Wonder if your having the same experience as me. Seen plenty of people on forums saying how ugly our bike is but only met bikers on the road who tell me how nice it looks. Mines Gauntlet Grey. Still having to time my riding away on it as so many want to chat about it when I get on it.
Thanks, I only made it to RAF Mendenhals terminal for a layover way back when but one day gonna travel your island... I like that gray but haven't seen in person, yet. Yeah alot haters on the looks but I personally like it. Haven't ran into too many people when I've been out and about but couple did say different but good different.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts