Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
H-D PAS RA1250S Deadwood Green Spokes & ARH
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Camera accessory Gadget Rectangle Cameras & optics

Ordered in a set (pair) of these from Motea (Germany based). Delivery is quoted as around the first week in October, I ordered at the end of July. I paid £470 for the panniers and racks. I may yet have VAT to pay on top of that = £94. Part of the deal with Motea is that if you pay another few pound extra with delivery, then the return cost is covered by them, If I should decide they smell of shit and need returning. Bit of a gamble, but less than half the cost of SW Motec/Harley equivalents and I think they look good. I'm not certain, but I also hope they can be closed without locking for quick easy access on the road. Hope so.

Linkage; Aluminium Panniers + rack for Harley Pan America 1250 2021 Bagtecs XB38 black

·
Registered
50 Posts
I’ve had a few things from motea. Both for my harley’s and my sons NC750X. Everything has been top quality at a fraction of the price other sites are asking.

I’ll be interested to see what there like. I’ve also had my eye on the same set. So please keep us informed.

·
Registered
H-D PAS RA1250S Deadwood Green Spokes & ARH
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, that's good to hear. Will certainly update as and when they arrive.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I spotted these the other day. German made again so quality should be good. Just trying the negotiate a discount on pannier, back box and mounting hardware. There the only set I have seen with a right hand box cut out for the exhaust.
Pan America Luggage

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in New Jersey and I am interested in these panniers as well! Harley's version is much more expensive and back-ordered. Keep us posted!

Thanks,

Rino

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am in New Jersey and I am interested in these panniers as well! Harley's version is much more expensive and back-ordered. Keep us posted!

Thanks,

Rino
I’ve got a set of panniers, 46l back box and all the fitting hardware on order from Hepco @ Becker. Called them to ask a few questions regarding getting them all on one key and to check no other hardware was required. Asked if a discount was available if i ordered everything in one go.

I ended up getting 10% off, boxes setup on one key and free delivery. All in all very happy. Just hope everything is good when it shows up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
View attachment 81

Ordered in a set (pair) of these from Motea (Germany based). Delivery is quoted as around the first week in October, I ordered at the end of July. I paid £470 for the panniers and racks. I may yet have VAT to pay on top of that = £94. Part of the deal with Motea is that if you pay another few pound extra with delivery, then the return cost is covered by them, If I should decide they smell of shit and need returning. Bit of a gamble, but less than half the cost of SW Motec/Harley equivalents and I think they look good. I'm not certain, but I also hope they can be closed without locking for quick easy access on the road. Hope so.

Linkage; Aluminium Panniers + rack for Harley Pan America 1250 2021 Bagtecs XB38 black
View attachment 81

Looking forward to your review, wonder why you didn’t go for the set with the smaller bag on RHS to compensate for the offset frames?. I was looking at 45/38 combo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts