Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looking at buying the quick shifter but want to know how well it works before I buy any reviews or thoughts? Thanks in advance!
I had the QS installed with my 1K service. It’s nice, but they need to line the software out a little better. It’s rather abrupt and clunky, but is still fun to use for spirited riding. Wouldn’t call it a necessary upgrade by any means.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Its fun coming off the line or powering out of corners. It does take a little time to get use to in. The Directions do not indicate to use any threadlocker. My rear bolt fell out at 700 miles. Lucky I did not loose it. after 45 min I was back in action. The rear bolt is tricky to get to. Its a fun addition, but I do not think its a must have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I find that it works very well on downshifts - but does seem to require a firmer step at higher RPMs. Upshifting works best for me under 5k, and is sensitive to what footwear I’ve selected. My previous BMW shifters worked better on up shifts, but weren’t perfect, either.

I’ll hope that there is a flash improvement at some point, but would still install one…

1 - 8 of 8 Posts