Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may be wrong but I believe you only get that screen on bikes without ARH. With ARH it just workout the pre load required. I’d contact your dealer.
Both are correct, this is from the model without ARH and the manual is really not very clear. Had to do an update and check the rear shock wiring. It looks like it is now working properly.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wasn’t sure if my “auto” suspension was working accurately with me and my wife plus our gear on board. I could tell the ARH was kicking in at stops, but it meant the bike was so low I couldn’t get the kick stand down when we really came to a stop. Like, it’s intuitive but it kinda screws you. I would have thought with the smart suspension it would have been the same getting the kick stand down with ARH active with or without extra weight on board. No big deal, she can jump off then I punt it up onto the kick stand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wasn’t sure if my “auto” suspension was working accurately with me and my wife plus our gear on board. I could tell the ARH was kicking in at stops, but it meant the bike was so low I couldn’t get the kick stand down when we really came to a stop. Like, it’s intuitive but it kinda screws you. I would have thought with the smart suspension it would have been the same getting the kick stand down with ARH active with or without extra weight on board. No big deal, she can jump off then I punt it up onto the kick stand.
The system should lower the motorcycle less due to weight (passenger and luggage). The more weight, the less he should lower the bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts