Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am having a issue with the ARH system. Intermittently it will fault out I assume. It will active normal at first, as soon as I get down the road a bit the fault lite come on along with the ARH indicator solid. Other than that it works great has anyone else experienced this. Also just a FYI for me does anyone seem to have a lot of noise coming from the front kind of sounds like wind flowing through the fairing with a rattle. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Having a similar issue with ARH, bike is at the stealers awaiting a fix but so far they don't seem to have a clue what the problem is. (They've had it for three weeks now)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Having a similar issue with ARH, bike is at the stealers awaiting a fix but so far they don't seem to have a clue what the problem is. (They've had it for three weeks now)
UPDATE. Apparently there was a fault in the front fork electronics. Forks now replaced under warranty and so far, so good. To be fair, the Dealership pulled out all the stops to get this fixed and back on the road, so thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts