Welcome to our first PanAmericaForums.com Bike of the Month contest!
Winners will receive a free year of premium membership, an album in the Pan Am of the Month gallery, a custom flair next to their username, and be featured on the homepage until a new contest starts.
Since this is our inaugural post, we'll take it nice and easy. Show us some pictures of your Pan America!
We do have a few ground rules before we get started:
1. Try to add at least three photos. NO Collages. Pictures should be the current state of your bike. Try to avoid having any people in your images.
2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your bike if you have done any.*
3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included.
4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your bike or your favorite memory or ride taken on your bike.*
5. Votes for the month's winner will be tallied by the number of "Like" your post has on the last day of the month.
*Optional but encouraged.
Good luck with this month's entries!