Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Baja Orange / White Pan America Special
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my bike has a definite hop to the front end between 50 and 65kph. It has the cast wheels and the 80/20 Michelin tires, only 4500 km. I did some searching and found several posts on other forums with people having the same problem, lots of them having a front tire replaced under warranty. Anyone here experienced this?

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The dealer somehow "couldn't duplicate customers concern", but said the tire was cupped and recommended replacing it..... At 4400km.... I did a short 700km trip with it and it's gotten worse and now has a definitive line around the circumference of the tread about 1/3 from one side. Ordered a set of Motoz Tractionator GPS tires for it, we'll see how they work out 🤷🏼‍♂️🤞🤞🤞

·
Registered
106 Posts
Personally I stopped buying Michelin adventure tires long time ago. I am not saying they are bad tires but to me, they always get flat too quickly if compared to other brands.

I am actually on Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR (4th set so far) and I must say, they are "Awesome" tires. I'd say 70/30 but with amazing street and light off-road performances.

Hope this will help you in the future @MarcS :)

Take care,
Alberto

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like it will work very well and the reviews on it are excellent. Hopefully I can get them mounted up next week 👍👍
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

1 - 7 of 7 Posts