Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am a brand new owner of a 22 fastback blue. This forum has been very helpful.

I have a question. I hooked the bike up to my battery tender last night and while playing around with the bike I noticed a very quiet beeping noise that seemed to be from the head unit. Has anyone else experienced this? I am just wondering if it is normal. I never noticed it on any of my previous bikes.

TIA

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi all I am a brand new owner of a 22 fastback blue. This forum has been very helpful.

I have a question. I hooked the bike up to my battery tender last night and while playing around with the bike I noticed a very quiet beeping noise that seemed to be from the head unit. Has anyone else experienced this? I am just wondering if it is normal. I never noticed it on any of my previous bikes.

TIA
No. I just went out and double-checked.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update…I just hooked it up again and it doesn’t seem to be doing it anymore. I don’t know what was going on. I do think the battery is in poor condition from being at the dealer for a while and not ran long enough to fully charge the battery. It seems to be checking below 80% most times when I hook it up.

·
Registered
2021 Baja Orange / White Pan America Special
93 Posts
See if your bike has the update for battery draining. A friend at work had his new Sportster 3 weeks and it wouldn't start because the battery was dead. Brand new bike, still didn't have the software update for battery drain....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts