Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, it is also right to talk about positive things. After the last application update the Bluetooth is much more stable and I can see the maps correctly. The question always remains whether the shift up or down is noisy for you too. Thank you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hello, it is also right to talk about positive things. After the last application update the Bluetooth is much more stable and I can see the maps correctly. The question always remains whether the shift up or down is noisy for you too. Thank you.
How many kilometres do you have on the clock?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Which software version did they update to? I’m on 5.1288.2 20211217 that they JUST flashed on my 2022 when they installed the quickshifter/1K service and every since then I’ve had terrible BT connection and a litany of engine codes…

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
205 Posts
I'm hesitant to get the software recall/update... Would like longer hill hold but I'm not having any issues (I'm, if it's not broke don't fix it) and then I've read several people saying they have issues AFTER the "update/upgrade".... Obviously, I will get it done but I'm not in a hurry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts