Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
230 Posts
Seems bout right, I haven't paid much attention to high limit but when I get around 11/12 there's not many bars left to go.... I have noticed helmet/bluetooth is louder when connected to phone versus connecting to/thru bike but I connect thru bike cause of thumb controls.

·
Registered
PAS RA1250S Deadwood Green Spokes & ARH
297 Posts
Make sure the volume on your phone is adjusted correctly, turned up - I always wear ear plugs which limits the volume somewhat, without it, it would be defeaning, both in terms of volume and background noise. Tinnitus is no laughing matter.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make sure the volume on your phone is adjusted correctly, turned up - I always wear ear plugs which limits the volume somewhat, without it, it would be defeaning, both in terms of volume and background noise. Tinnitus is no laughing matter.
Yeah, I've verified that the phone volume is turned all the way up. I agree with your Tinnitus and that's why I always wear my Bose noise cancelling ear plugs. That and they sound awesome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.