1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded a 2020 Low Rider S for one of these beasts today
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Plant Automotive lighting
Wood Gas Automotive exterior Bumper Metal
The only thing i miss is the sound. Loving the PanAM.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad to hear you like your new PA. I'm waiting on the black nose I ordered from the dealer, no shipping date thought.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congratulations on your Pan America I also traded in my 2020 softail slim for Baja orange/ white PA so far it’s been a blast now waiting for Harley to pump out some accessories for it

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can always have it vinyl wrapped in gloss black that vinyl wrap is very durable and you can retain factory paint underneath for resale purposes not that expensive either

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome. Unbelievably I had considered buying your colour but I didn't like the white part and wondered why they hadn't painted it black. It looks so much better imo.
orange/white not my first choice either, but its growing on me. I met a guy over the weekend that worked on the Pan Am project. He said that they wanted a color scheme unique to the market. Something that would only be identifiable with the Pan Am. That's why the different colors.

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
47 Posts
orange/white not my first choice either, but its growing on me. I met a guy over the weekend that worked on the Pan Am project. He said that they wanted a color scheme unique to the market. Something that would only be identifiable with the Pan Am. That's why the different colors.
I actually dont mind it and definitely unique but when I saw the green online I had to see it in person. Plus the vast majority of PA are Orange (seems like to me) and I didn't want same as most then I wouldn't be "unique".😁 And one thing Harley does well is paint/color, however being adv bike wonder how/what direction they'll go with the PA.... As I have said, Love the Green!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts