Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Hi Mark another UK owner here. Hope I haven't got this to look forward to. Its been a slower grower on me having traded in a GS but I have got it dialled in to how I want it now and I am loving the comfort & lightness of it . Ted

· Registered
3 Posts
My clock is a random number generator. I have had my Pan American 3 months and the clock was off from the moment of purchase. Service department says a future software flash will probably fix it. Pure bullshit they couldn't get a clock that could keep time. But that doesn't aggravate near as much as not being able to get the hard cases. I ride my Suzuki VStrom 1050XT more than the Harley because I have cases for the things I like to carry when I ride

· Premium Member
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
253 Posts
Also here, mine was 10 mins ahead last I rode, several days ago, then today I noticed it's now 50mins ahead and remember someone on here mentioned clock issues.

Question, what if you don't use harley app cause I did see that about syncing clock.

· Premium Member
2021 Baja Orange / White Pan America Special
138 Posts
Mine looses time on its own or when hooked up via Bluetooth to the app.... I'll take it in during the off season and have it looked at....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.