Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Pan America has a little over 300 miles on it and the clock appears to be losing around 15 minutes per day.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Mark another UK owner here. Hope I haven't got this to look forward to. Its been a slower grower on me having traded in a GS but I have got it dialled in to how I want it now and I am loving the comfort & lightness of it . Ted

·
Registered
3 Posts
My clock is a random number generator. I have had my Pan American 3 months and the clock was off from the moment of purchase. Service department says a future software flash will probably fix it. Pure bullshit they couldn't get a clock that could keep time. But that doesn't aggravate near as much as not being able to get the hard cases. I ride my Suzuki VStrom 1050XT more than the Harley because I have cases for the things I like to carry when I ride

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mine won't hold time either, the bike has a few problems that need to be straighten with a new flash. Step up to the plate and fix this stuff!

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
47 Posts
Also here, mine was 10 mins ahead last I rode, several days ago, then today I noticed it's now 50mins ahead and remember someone on here mentioned clock issues.

Question, what if you don't use harley app cause I did see that about syncing clock.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine is doing the same thing. I don't always have my phone with me so even on sync it is still off because the app isn't active. My first service is this week and will let you know what they say.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine doesn't keep good time either but I have it sync up with my phone. so it's not a big deal for me. But I whish that the mapping could keep up with my phone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine gains between 3 - 6 minutes per hour. How complicated is it to have an accurate clock?? And USB-C port that charges?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts