Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from NC! Picked up a 2022 PAS and I’m in love. Still trying to get used to the different sounds this new revolution max engine makes but I’m dealing. Bike just hit 900 miles and I’m noticing the paint or coating on the case is starting to bubble. It’s not chipped and nothing has hit it . Just wondering if anyone has experienced this or steps I should take. Will be going in for first service this week and might bright it up to their attention.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exhaust Automotive design Rim

· Premium Member
107 Posts
I've always felt the coating was very thin. I haven't had any trouble with it to date but seeing this does make me a bit weary of its long term durability. My Brake pedal and front brake reservoir bracket have tarnished to a very worn out ugly grey look.

· Premium Member
22 PAS, 13 Dyna Wideglide, 2001 Honda XR650R, 2007 KDX 220, 1994 ATK 604 E
77 Posts
Just did my 1k service, I havent seen any coating issues, was all over the bike yesterday, please keep us posted on this!

· Registered
2022 PAS
105 Posts
He
Greetings from NC! Picked up a 2022 PAS and I’m in love. Still trying to get used to the different sounds this new revolution max engine makes but I’m dealing. Bike just hit 900 miles and I’m noticing the paint or coating on the case is starting to bubble. It’s not chipped and nothing has hit it . Just wondering if anyone has experienced this or steps I should take. Will be going in for first service this week and might bright it up to their attention. View attachment 2087
Hello fataville same haer just a different area.
Shoe Leg Automotive tire Human body Gesture

1 - 14 of 14 Posts