Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burns

Votes: 2 8.7%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the Pan America out now, what options are you guys seeing? I saw Two Brothers posted a Slip-On today, Screamin' Eagle, kessetech and Burns (never heard of them) but i think thats it right now. Really like the looks of the Two Bros and their sound (had it on my M8 Bagger before it was wrecked). What other options are you guys seeing and what do you guys recommend?

Heres the TBR, what i'm leaning towards.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Got to your dealer armed with a measuring tape. Measure the diameter of the Screaming Eagle slip on silencer. Go to AliExpress and search fir silencers, make your choice. 😉

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have heard that Wings is going to develop a pipe. I have had them on all my KTMs and they are OUTSTANDING...weight savings, flow, sound, quality of build. Unless Fuel Moto comes out with one before Wings, I will wait for the Wings muffler.
BG

·
Registered
2021 PAS, 20" Madstad Dark Smoke Windshield, ROX 2" risers, Mosko 35L Soft Panniers, TBR exhast
15 Posts
Has anyone checked out the toce exhaust?
I live a couple miles from stevenson cycle who helped devolve this. Have heard it in person and it sounds amazing!!! They sold out of the first run in 38mins, just picked up my PAS on the 30th and already have one on order. Should get it in about a month.

·
Registered
2021 PAS, 20" Madstad Dark Smoke Windshield, ROX 2" risers, Mosko 35L Soft Panniers, TBR exhast
15 Posts
I have heard that Wings is going to develop a pipe. I have had them on all my KTMs and they are OUTSTANDING...weight savings, flow, sound, quality of build. Unless Fuel Moto comes out with one before Wings, I will wait for the Wings muffler.
BG
I cant wait for Jamie to come out with some maps to clean up the fuel mapping on these bike.

Rectangle Slope Font Plot Parallel

Rectangle Slope Plot Font Parallel

·
Registered
PAS RA1250S Deadwood Green Spokes & ARH
241 Posts
I like the standard exhaust, decent sound and lovely v-twin boom on overrun. Just needs decatting. 🤟
What I have come to understand is that the 'massive' exhaust, toaster sized box located underneath the swingarm and lower shock pivot is not the catalyst, but an exhaust collector. Like some kind of mid-range V6 sedan. The actual catalyst is located below the rear most cylinder and could only reasonably be deleted with an full header replacement. Not going there, thanks.

Now, where did I leave that hacksaw and those welding rods and mask!? 👩‍🔧

·
Registered
241 Posts
In short. I reckon all that's required is the creation of an link pipe between the header outage and the end can/silencer, inage. I also reckon, most semi-talented exhuast pipe type dudes (dudesses) could fabricate one of those, that's not me BTW. Do you think that might effect my warranty? You mistake me for someone who gives a 🦆 Muhahahahaha. Dirtglide.

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
Registered
Pan America Spezial
254 Posts
In Europe it is not so easy to install an other exhaust because of the state regulation.
I don't need noise therfore i leave it original.

·
Registered
2021 Baja Orange / White Pan America Special
93 Posts
I really wanted the TOCE, but started simply, and just pulled the can off........ I was more than surprised when it sounded pretty good, wasn't obnoxious at any speed, and it really cleaned up the look of the bike too. (I also removed the passenger foot peg assemblies)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts