Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burns

Votes: 2 16.7%
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
H-D PAS RA1250S Deadwood Green Spokes & ARH
112 Posts
I really wanted the TOCE, but started simply, and just pulled the can off........ I was more than surprised when it sounded pretty good, wasn't obnoxious at any speed, and it really cleaned up the look of the bike too. (I also removed the passenger foot peg assemblies)
We need photos.

·
Registered
2021 Baja Orange / White Pan America Special
64 Posts
Office equipment Machine Camera accessory Auto part Engineering

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Hood Automotive tire Helmet Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
This is as much as I really have for the exhaust. But here's a good shot of the Camel ADV skid plate and the chain gaurd I built🤷🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
12 Posts
With the Pan America out now, what options are you guys seeing? I saw Two Brothers posted a Slip-On today, Screamin' Eagle, kessetech and Burns (never heard of them) but i think thats it right now. Really like the looks of the Two Bros and their sound (had it on my M8 Bagger before it was wrecked). What other options are you guys seeing and what do you guys recommend?

Heres the TBR, what i'm leaning towards.

I pre ordered the fuel moto

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm just finishing mock up......
Leg Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Fender Bumper

Reactions: Matilda

·
Registered
64 Posts
My dealer has a PAS with the TOCE exhaust in the showroom. They asked if I wanted to hear it, and I said no, because then I'll want to buy it..... They did, and now I do🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️.... Very deep tone, much more Harley like than I would have expected.....

Hopefully it'll arrive before Christmas.....

• Haha
Reactions: ODGreenPA

·
Registered
13 Posts
Have you had any trouble with performance or “check engine” failure? I install mine and after 2,000 miles I got a check engine with some fail about the air intake or something. They told me on the dealers It was due to the exhaust and had to remove it :(
I have had several check engine lights come on. P015500 which has something to do with the catalyst pre-heater. It was way too loud. I've taken it off and will be selling it or trading it for a stock exhaust.

·
Registered
19 Posts
What I have come to understand is that the 'massive' exhaust, toaster sized box located underneath the swingarm and lower shock pivot is not the catalyst, but an exhaust collector. Like some kind of mid-range V6 sedan. The actual catalyst is located below the rear most cylinder and could only reasonably be deleted with an full header replacement. Not going there, thanks.

Now, where did I leave that hacksaw and those welding rods and mask!? 👩‍🔧
Greetzzz ,
I geuss it might be worth it thou the cost of another header is reasonable and the effect will be great ! :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi ,
I'm wondering if the domestic USA header is a catalistic one or not ?? I found these two part numbers : 65600320 & 656 00321 . HD doesn't give any specs on these so ... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts