Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
103 Posts
Thank you, I would love to build them and custom designs for others.
WOOOOHOOOO Love the design... Great way here to introduce what you've done and are looking to do. You are 100% consistent with the GI look, tone, touch and feel with those custom racks. That flat bed on the back? WOW!

· Premium Member
2022 RA1250S
105 Posts
Newinertia, I really think you are on to something here. I love the design. I see this as having a million possibilities with many uses.........
Basic platform for police radio gear box.
Basic platform for EMS response equipment.
One bad-ass cooler and spare cold snacks.
Platform for insulated pizza delivery box.
Uber eats delivery
Who else has an idea for this platform? I really think it is creative and unique!

· Registered
29 Posts
Newinertia, I really think you are on to something here. I love the design. I see this as having a million possibilities with many uses.........
Basic platform for police radio gear box.
Basic platform for EMS response equipment.
One bad-ass cooler and spare cold snacks.
Platform for insulated pizza delivery box.
Uber eats delivery
Who else has an idea for this platform? I really think it is creative and unique!
You are quite imaginative! I was thinking a gimbal stabilized mini-gun platform.:oops:

· Registered
29 Posts
Just so you guys know, if you can dream it up- I can build the lower gas-can holsters to fit any cooler or box you like as long as we can stay narrower than a set of bags with stock exhaust. My exhaust makes a LOT more room for essentials, and this setup is 4" narrower than bar width (2" each side).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts