Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am picking up my PA tomorrow morning. So looking forward :D:cool:

I have had an 8-year gap between bikes due to kids, but I am now free to get out and explore the local roads again.

Hopefully, I will contribute as much as will learn from others on this forum.

My first buy is some new Hepco & Becker panniers and top box - anybody with experience installing them? (y)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new PAS. I have a full set of Hepco & Becker side boxes with the cut out for the exhaust and top box. Not fitted yet as my bike hasn’t arrived yet.
Looking at the fitting instructions looks easy enough to fit, and the back box mount replaces the plastic grab rail for the pillion seat

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you rearly get it.
I am curious ......
No haven't purchased them yet, I am still on the border on what to buy but that's my plan for first buy. I also like this Chinese option as its significantly cheaper. I am VAT registered and can put them through the business so that helps me a bit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome and congratulations on the new PAS. I have a full set of Hepco & Becker side boxes with the cut out for the exhaust and top box. Not fitted yet as my bike hasn’t arrived yet.
Looking at the fitting instructions looks easy enough to fit, and the back box mount replaces the plastic grab rail for the pillion seat
Thanks. I havent expericed the grab handle yet as my test drive was on a standard not special; but sounds like a bad design. I much prefer this cut down design hence the interest in these panniers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts