Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2022 PAS Enthusiast Edition
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use grip puppies with the heated grips? I had them on my Ducati and like the added diameter, just not sure if it will reduce the effectiveness of the heated grips on the PAS.

· Registered
4 Posts
First, I have been using Grip Puppies for 20+ years. With the heated grips on the PA , being so lacking in heat. The Grip Puppies only make the issue worse. Riding below 50 degrees the Grip Puppies, would have to be removed in my opinion.
To get any benefit at all from the grips.

Max

· Registered
2022 Pan America Special
98 Posts
I have grip puppies on my PAS. I too like the added diameter of the grip. I have ridden in 50 degree temps with my heavy winter gloves and I didn't even need the heated grips on. I have used the heated grips when I've been out riding and it cooled down before I made it home. I use them with my lightweight and middleweight gloves and they seem fine to me. But I don't usually ride in temps below 50, not for long anyway if I do.

· Registered
2 Posts
Anyone use grip puppies with the heated grips? I had them on my Ducati and like the added diameter, just not sure if it will reduce the effectiveness of the heated grips on the PAS.
I have and heat is still adequate - granted i do use winter gloves when real cold but I found the slight difference in heat felt is worth the pleasure
of the puppies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts