Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my first week of owning a PAS , I hope you can help ? I cannot get the HD app to connect with the bike even thoug blue tooth is connected any thoughts ?
Also what's everyone doing with the fault codes when they are historical delete ? and if the bikes running well what about the current fault codes do people delete and see if the reoccur

Cheers for your help

Registered
H-D PAS RA1250S Deadwood Green Spokes & ARH
I take it you mean the GPS maps displaying on the clocks from the HD app? That is pretty neat, when it works! Try deleting all the BT devices on the bike and your phone - reboot the bike and your phone and try pairing them again.... I think you should pair your phone and then your BT intercom if you're using one and this bike it set up for that use. Make sure all the apps are uptodate. Also worth going into the settings of the HD app and downloading your area maps to your device, which again, is pretty neat. See here -

Fault codes. When you look at those - they're effectively DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) folders - do they actually contain DTCs? Don't worry so much about those unless the bike develops an actual fault. Hope not... Click, click, hello mr dealer, warranty claim etc. etc. Plastic handrails included! 馃

Registered
Pan America Spezial
A little hint
When you have to Program a lot on the PA
Save Batterie.......
Shown here on this Video

1 - 3 of 3 Posts