Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'22 PAS Vivid Black
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just bought a '22 PAS from Harley in Fishers this past weekend. Looking forward to getting some miles in soon. I have a a camping trip planned next week to KY that should get me at least half way to that first break in service! Any other Indiana / Central Indiana PA owners?

·
Registered
2022 Pan America Special
10 Posts
Welcome! I have the exact same bike...picked it up on Saturday from Bluegrass HD in Louisville. About 2 hours south of you in Floyds Knobs, IN. Where are you heading to in KY for camping? Any trail riding in the near future?

Tim

·
Registered
'22 PAS Vivid Black
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I'm going to do a trip to Salt Lick, KY. Getting my gear ready for the trip next Tuesday.

I'd love to do some trail riding, need to find some more beginner trails to work myself up to some harder things. I've not done much off road before!

·
Registered
'22 PAS Vivid Black
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do! I have only been riding a little over a year. My previous bike was a sportster. The dealer near me offered me more than I expected for it to be traded in so decided to trade up. I have been wanting something that can carry more, and be a little more flexible with road conditions. The PA seemed the way to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts