Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2022 Pan America Special
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone from Deltona, Florida. Just picked up a used PAS with 147 miles on it. Original owner traded it for a GS.
I love this bike so far. I have owned a 2016 GS in the past, in fact I have owned several BMW's and never liked the notchy transmission on any of them. I find the PAS to shift very smoothly. Mine has the ARH and I love it-5'7 30 inch inseam. A bit of heat coming from the engine is the only nit pick I have. I am used to the heat and humidity in Florida so it is something you just deal with, and nothing that I had not read about and expected. Looking forward to sharing info about this bike with others on the forum. I did peruse this site before buying my bike so a thank you is in order to all those who have contributed. You all helped my buying decision.
Cheers,
Tom
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

· Registered
2022 Pan America Special
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome.
How do you like that Sadleman seat?
I like it so far. Nice and flat. Seems to be about the same height as the stock seat in the low position. This is the standard height seat in the top slot on the bike. Does not push you forward at all. Not flat footed but good enough (30 inch inseam). Only had a 1 hour ride so far but no hot spots. Waiting on a HeliBar riser to sit back a bit -2 inches up and 2 back. These are firm but I have never had discomfort with them. 3-4 hour ride on a Dyna with one and seat was good.
Cheers,
Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts