Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well YouTube got me. Saw Bikes And Beards video of can you buy a Harley with gift card and the motorcycle he bought was a Pan America. Never saw one before or even knew HD make an adventure bike, fell in love at first sight and had to go buy one the next day, before I took too long and realized I really shouldn't, lol. Picked her up today and all I can say is wow!!! Last adventure motorcycle was a 2006 Suzuki DL 1000, what an upgrade!!!
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

Fuel tank Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire

· Premium Member
98 Posts
Beautiful bike. Perfect in the sun, at the beach and through any hurricane weather...well not quite but boom great bike. Welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: M|k€

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We were almost a frozen tundra this weekend too. Low to mid 30s down here this weekend and today. Not the best weather to pick up a new motorcycle but I was too excited too wait!

· Registered
79 Posts
Well YouTube got me. Saw Bikes And Beards video of can you buy a Harley with gift card and the motorcycle he bought was a Pan America. Never saw one before or even knew HD make an adventure bike, fell in love at first sight and had to go buy one the next day, before I took too long and realized I really shouldn't, lol. Picked her up today and all I can say is wow!!! Last adventure motorcycle was a 2006 Suzuki DL 1000, what an upgrade!!!
View attachment 2238
View attachment 2236
View attachment 2240
View attachment 2237
Congratulations on getting your Pan America @M|k€ and welcome! What's stood out the most about your bike since you got it?

· Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 2238
View attachment 2236
View attachment 2240
View attachment 2237
She's a beauty. Perfect paint for FL. I also wasn't ready to buy a bike and then stubbled upon the PA...and bought one. What area of FL are you? I'm up in Jax if you want to ride!

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
She's a beauty. Perfect paint for FL. I also wasn't ready to buy a bike and then stubbled upon the PA...and bought one. What area of FL are you? I'm up in Jax if you want to ride!
Thanks, Nice, I am quite a way south of you down near Port St. Lucie, but you never know. I'm sure at some point I'll get up that way!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts