Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner

Hello from phx az.

500 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Sq51lacfd 
#1 ·
Hello from phx arizona 👋

#4 ·
Hi there Zedbra,
Must be a bit cold where you are at. We were 72 degrees today, one of the perks of arizona winters. Haven't been able to do a lot of riding due to mine and my wife's work schedule but hopefully soon. View attachment 2066
Yes, winter is upon us here with 8" of snow and it is -10c this morning. We just got snow. I was working on my 2 bikes on MOnday and did a small ride around my neighbourhood on Monday after each bike was done and the next day - winter arrived with a vengeance. One bike is up on the table to receive a bunch of work over the long winter months. My Mom is a snowbird and spends winters in Yuma, she was complaining it has been 'cold and windy' there. Uhuh. My home town is Squamish - which stands for "Mother of Wind" - so add negataive temps, coastal humidity, and constant wind - it feels nippy to say the least.

Enjoy your prime riding season!

#6 ·
Welcome to the gig. love hearing stories of those who can still ride all winter in N.America. Like Zedbra, we here in the northern climates live vicariously through you folks in the south all winter long.
Keep posting, share some pics, help us to survive yet another winter!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.