Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I don't own a PA(S), but have been considering one since November. I've been soaking up info from this forum to help me make a more informed decision. I have yet to see one in real life, though one of the HD shops to the south of me appears to have one available. The uniqueness is one of the things that draws me to this machine. I have a BMW GS and I see them everywhere I go - and for a reason, it's a great bike. Not sure I'd replace my GS or just add a PA.

Thanks in advance for the spoon feeding you all are providing me via this forum.

Reactions: ADVHD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum @thesnowback
Are you considering any other bikes? Would love to see pics of your current stable.
No other ADV bikes under consideration, but have a couple of other street bikes I think about - BMW R18B and I'd like to buy an older Road King to turn into a Cholo style bike. Neither of those will probably happen any time soon though.

I have a ADV trip planned to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan this spring. My GS would be great, but using it as rationalization for the PAs.

I've attached some pics of my bikes. The 2017 Roadmaster is for sale if anyone here is interested, PM me and I will provide more details. I'm new here so not sure I will be able to PM back.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts