Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,
Den here from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Happy to be a new member and learn from you all and share my experiences!
New to adventure riding, my last bike was a big old heavy Harley cruiser.
Just bought my new 1250 Special at end of Jan. 2022 but currently stored at the Harley dealer until late March, as I am in the land of ice and snow!
Lol
But can't wait to get on her for my first ride, going to be really exciting and scary!
Lol
Cheers,
Den

P.S: I am a short rider at 5'6" , any tips or advice from other short Pan Am riders?
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks good in all black.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey there,
Den here from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Happy to be a new member and learn from you all and share my experiences!
New to adventure riding, my last bike was a big old heavy Harley cruiser.
Just bought my new 1250 Special at end of Jan. 2022 but currently stored at the Harley dealer until late March, as I am in the land of ice and snow!
Lol
But can't wait to get on her for my first ride, going to be really exciting and scary!
Lol
Cheers,
Den

P.S: I am a short rider at 5'6" , any tips or advice from other short Pan Am riders? View attachment 682
Nice bike! I’m from the Ottawa area also and purchased my PA in the fall. I have a luggage system for sale if you’re interested, it’s the V2H luggage system it’s very robust if you’re looking for something well suited for off-road. Let me know if you’re interested!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice bike! I’m from the Ottawa area also and purchased my PA in the fall. I have a luggage system for sale if you’re interested, it’s the V2H luggage system it’s very robust if you’re looking for something well suited for off-road. Let me know if you’re interested!
Hey Bryan,
That is cool, we should go for a ride in the Spring.
Maybe you can give me some advice about the Pan Am.
Yeah for sure I would be interested, but is it compatible with the Pan Am, do I need to buy a separate luggage support bracket for it?
Cheers,
Den

1 - 5 of 5 Posts