Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Pan America owner here. The buying experience was awesome. Thanks RED ROCK HARLEY.! This was a used purchase. With only 389 miles. I haven’t really ridden it yet. I don’t know if people really read this forum but I’m a motorcyclist. But I am not sure I’m going to keep it. My local Harley dealer sucks. And not very good with customer service.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congratulations on your new Pan America @chefsalty and welcome to the forum! What sold you on the Pan America over other bikes?

What happened with local dealership compared to the one you bought your bike from?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on your new Pan America @chefsalty and welcome to the forum! What sold you on the Pan America over other bikes?

What happened with local dealership compared to the one you bought your bike from?
For the price the Panam comes with everything I added to my ATAS and some. The only thing I can complain about is the Panam has no quick shifting ability. Also I did look at the BMW F850. But I really want my first Harley.

As for the dealer. Stand offish No call backs not checking with the customer and the look of like what’s he doing here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts