Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Pan America owner here. The buying experience was awesome. Thanks RED ROCK HARLEY.! This was a used purchase. With only 389 miles. I haven’t really ridden it yet. I don’t know if people really read this forum but I’m a motorcyclist. But I am not sure I’m going to keep it. My local Harley dealer sucks. And not very good with customer service.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on your new Pan America @chefsalty and welcome to the forum! What sold you on the Pan America over other bikes?

What happened with local dealership compared to the one you bought your bike from?
For the price the Panam comes with everything I added to my ATAS and some. The only thing I can complain about is the Panam has no quick shifting ability. Also I did look at the BMW F850. But I really want my first Harley.

As for the dealer. Stand offish No call backs not checking with the customer and the look of like what’s he doing here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
For the price the Panam comes with everything I added to my ATAS and some. The only thing I can complain about is the Panam has no quick shifting ability. Also I did look at the BMW F850. But I really want my first Harley.

As for the dealer. Stand offish No call backs not checking with the customer and the look of like what’s he doing here.
I rode my friend's F850 for a week about a year ago and found it great, but the extra punch from the PA would sell me as well. I'm sorry about you bad experience but I hope the positive experiences from your PA will make uo for it! Keep us posted

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
187 Posts
View attachment 1084
Lately i was on a Offroad Training. View attachment 1083

i rented a new GS 1250.
So i made it dirty dropped it in the mud and learned a lot of what Offroad riding is about.
It was fun
Awesome, I'd love to do something like that, especially on a rental😁. I haven't looked/searched for one near me but I seriously doubt there is one tho....

·
Registered
Pan America Spezial
254 Posts
Do it, you will discover yourselve and what is possible on a 260kg bike.
Going steep hills up and down,stop in the middle of a hill. Things like that. It was fun too. On The rental GS you dont care if you drop it. But you go slow arround less then 10 km/h . Wear good protection gear.
I did it with my son, so like father and son thing.
There is a Training with PAS in the north of Germany. That is my next goal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts