Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all:
Long time waiting for my PAS, finally arrived.
I want a unique adv bike and Harley just done it. Obviously need some improvement, like kickshifter, a better positioned pegs, the cornering light reflecting in front of your eyes at night, retroiluminated controls, better ergonomics of the handlebar ...
Sure, I would see ok to open a post with our petitions for HD, at least to be heard from the factory, and try to get development for future years or better, improving ours existing bikes via original accesories catalog or Screamin Eagle parts.

·
Registered
Pan America Spezial
36 Posts
Welcome here.
I don't miss a thing. Quick shifter is in my opinion for Racing. For me it is okay, As long i pass a BMW GS:)....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Welcome here.
I don't miss a thing. Quick shifter is in my opinion for Racing. For me it is okay, As long i pass a BMW GS:)....
I thinked same before. But I own a 690 Enduro R with up and down quickshifter from factory and now I think it's a very interesting accessory for normal use, and for off road is a big plus (more easy work with the bike when terrain conditions are bad and the "work" start to be heavy or a bit over the pilot, and more when grip to the terrain worsen.
I hope they will give us this option via free upgrade (...) or Screamin Eagle accessories catalog.

·
Registered
H-D PAS RA1250S Deadwood Green Spokes & ARH
63 Posts
Welcome! Agree means of providing feedback to H-D easily would be good. As for quickshifter. Clutchless up changes are easy enough on the PA and more rewarding on the road at least. Also agree that backlit controls are a missed opportunity. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the bike which aren't wrong. Ride safe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts