Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my AeeDEA highway pegs on 22 AUG 23, I purchased from Amazon. I installed them and adjusted the setting(s). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take the PA for
a test ride. I plan to test the feel of the highway pegs, later in the week. I will post, what I experience on the ride, as far as the feel, and any need for further adjustments.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle brake Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Vehicle brake Automotive tire

· Administrator
80 Posts
I think they look good - but I am a cruiser rider with highway pegs on all my bikes. This is done for comfort, not fashion. I simply ignore those that tell you how your bike should 'look' and ride on.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think they look good - but I am a cruiser rider with highway pegs on all my bikes. This is done for comfort, not fashion. I simply ignore those that tell you how your bike should 'look' and ride on.
Thank you Zebra. You are absolutely right. I should just ignore negative comments, and ride on. Have a Blessed day my friend!

· Registered
74 Posts
Why people do this in America is beyond me perhaps the huge country and long rides ? still looks crap though.
If the guy wants hwy pegs on his bike then who is anyone here to judge. Posting negative crap about how someone is building their bike is unacceptable in my book. To each his own. Build away Munaman. I've had pegs on all my hogs. Haven't put any on my PA yet though 😁

· Registered
2022 PAS
105 Posts
So any comment that is different is negative so much for free speach and Mr Munaman insulting people is not welcome on this forum as stated by the editor slander of whatever kind is can be prosicuted even on the internet saying ones opinion is not slander what you do is now have a nice day.

· Administrator
80 Posts
So any comment that is different is negative so much for free speach and Mr Munaman insulting people is not welcome on this forum as stated by the editor slander of whatever kind is can be prosicuted even on the internet saying ones opinion is not slander what you do is now have a nice day.
Yes, everyone should be treating one another with equal respect. I just edited Munaman's response, missed it prior.

Free speech is alive and well but within the confines of privately owned forums that wishes to attract an International membership, well they are allowed to set paramters of how each member treats one another. It really isn't hard to be nice and respectfully agree to disagree, especially when it takes time to type out your thoughts. So, everyone has a choice here within this forum: you may choose to be respectful to one another and everything rolls along smoothly or you can choose to be abrassive and disrespectful, causing problems for other members. Ask yourself - are you part of the solution or the problem? Based on your response, act accordingly.

You are more than free to start your own forum and treat people however you so please; good luck with that endeavour should you choose to take on the challenge.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok Zedbra, just to be clear... If I post people's bikes look like "shite", or "crap", that's ok??? Just want to make sure free speech is alive and well, and further, that those words are not an insult to the recipient.

· Administrator
80 Posts
Ok Zedbra, just to be clear... If I post people's bikes look like "shite", or "crap", that's ok??? Just want to make sure free speech is alive and well, and further, that those words are not an insult to the recipient.
Reread my post and send me a message if you wish to discuss this further as now the thread is significantly off-topic.

· Registered
18 Posts
I received my AeeDEA highway pegs on 22 AUG 23, I purchased from Amazon. I installed them and adjusted the setting(s). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take the PA for
a test ride. I plan to test the feel of the highway pegs, later in the week. I will post, what I experience on the ride, as far as the feel, and any need for further adjustments.
View attachment 2418 View attachment 2419 View attachment 2420
Thanks for posting. Just pulled the trigger on those. I tried some cheaper ones and they never seemed to get the angel right. Looking forward to being able to stretch out the legs on the long rides.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for posting. Just pulled the trigger on those. I tried some cheaper ones and they never seemed to get the angel right. Looking forward to being able to stretch out the legs on the long rides.
They're a great set. It'll take you several adjustments to make as you're installing them. I will get a chance to test mine out today, finally. Rain is finally moving out after several days and a Tornado, ripping through last week. All in all, I think you'll be impressed by the quality, the functionality and the look. And the footrests, do fold up.

· Premium Member
98 Posts
I think they look great. I don't have highway pegs on my bagger and don't think I'll do it on the PAS either. Thanks to this forum though, I did buy the Black Dog Cycle Works BIG footpegs and they are great. Easy to install and I feel much much much more comfortable no loger afraid I'll "lose" the peg under my boot. BDCW Traction Footpegs - Harley Pan America - BLACK - BlackDogCW
Tire Wheel Tread Automotive tire Wood

1 - 15 of 15 Posts