Votes: 31 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 13.2%
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
I recommend at least a 2022 model. There were only two things my 2022 had isses with. One was the IMU took a dump, which gave me the VIN ERROR code. Then the ARH connector was wired wrong. I fixed that one. Other than that i love the bike.

· Registered
7 Posts
I just bought a 2022 PAS in January 2023. I wrote down a lot of things that folks have had issues with on the Pan America and I started to think, oh my gosh; what have I done buying this bike. I haven't even got the bike in my garage yet...
I'm more aware now of all the issues that can go wrong with this bike and disheartened to read these things and that so many people suffered along the way.
Thank you all for posting up; good and bad. For all the good folks that have had multiple issues and frustrations with the Pan America, I hope your troubles go away and everything gets fixed and you can enjoy riding the bike as it was intended; to have fun and ride the bike.
As for me, I fell in love with the PAS as soon as I saw it on line. In the showroom when I sat on it, test rode it and traded my 2015 BMW 1600 GT to buy it.
That's all before I started reading these forums. I hope I made the right choice; time will tell...

· Registered
25 Posts
I never would have followed through on buying my Pan Am (which has been great) if I'd done a lot of research before purchasing. I'd seen them in the dealerships, and test ridden them a couple of times, and was leaning towards a GSA when the dealer made me an offer I couldn't refuse. That said, this bike fits in an interesting place in the Adv bike lineup - and the one that most aligns with my use case.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts