Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling this bike for several reasons.
  1. Harley customer service
  2. Bike has a hard time starting
  3. This has to be the worst experience ever
  4. The Kid who took the video never pointed out the scratches on the back when I dropped it off
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Tire

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update: Man I was not meant to have this bike. Its link a bad omen.

Ready.......

I had to humble my self and apologize to Tampanogos Harley. Turns out those scratches are from the original shipper from Vegas.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm selling this bike for several reasons.
  1. Harley customer service
  2. Bike has a hard time starting
  3. This has to be the worst experience ever
  4. The Kid who took the video never pointed out the scratches on the back when I dropped it off
View attachment 549
View attachment 550
Did you join just to make this post? If so your name says it all hahah.. sorry for your bad experience, do you think if it didn't have a scratch and a hard time starting you would change your mind? Very small problems in my eyes.. did you buy this bike new or used?

·
Registered
25 Posts
update: Man I was not meant to have this bike. Its link a bad omen.

Ready.......

I had to humble my self and apologize to Tampanogos Harley. Turns out those scratches are from the original shipper from Vegas.
Salty Chef ,
as a European HD employee , I'm sorry to read your bad experience with our mark due to an incompetent or arrogant dealership . Regarding the starting issue , there's a software update available that should be done at an official dealer wich should solve the problem . Cosmetic issues like scratches due to bad handling , should be covered by the resposible dealer/transporter .

Keep the faith . ;-)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you join just to make this post? If so your name says it all hahah.. sorry for your bad experience, do you think if it didn't have a scratch and a hard time starting you would change your mind? Very small problems in my eyes.. did you buy this bike new or used?
Nope I love motorcycles. Too bad I discovered them in my late 30’s. I was just venting isn’t that what people do on the interwebs. But any who, time to put on my big boy pants and figure this stuff out. I current own and fully paid for 6 motorcycles and 1 sxs. And if you have read my other post you would know I’m deeply in love with this bike. just a little frustrate. I mean come on 22k would you be.?
so now it’s all positive. Plan a motorcycle camping trip with my son in the spring to Moab. Let the good times roll.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My thoughts were the same as PABC & Rasta. Find a dealership with good management and a PA trained competent mechanic. FWIW I've had great experience with smaller community family owned dealerships and terrible experiences with corporate owned dealerships in large metro areas. Your sour grapes thread title reflects the dealership and you more than it does HD. So now you say its all positive and you were just a little frustrated. But the ill will thread title lives on to be read by many. Food for thought.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts