Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
I haven't but haven't been looking either. What I'm gonna do is carry my puck I got from deals gap and hopefully utilize it.馃榿 However, if/when they come out might consider one.

Registered
I made this.
Design on CAD and lasercut .
Finally assembled View attachment 218
From the top

View attachment 219
From the rear.
No collision with the Chain and any parts of the Frame
Can I buy one from you?
Has anyone seen something like this in the USA? I stopped in some soft dirt this weekend, set the side stand down, stepped off and thankfully caught her on the way down.

Kickstand enlargement for Harley Davidson Pan America (2021-) - Pan America (2021-) - HARLEY-DAVIDSON - My bike
I would just order it from Germany. My riding season is over so I am going to wait till next spring, but that Hepco&Becker looks good. If you get it, please post a review.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can I buy one from you?

I would just order it from Germany. My riding season is over so I am going to wait till next spring, but that Hepco&Becker looks good. If you get it, please post a review.
I looked into it, they have a US Dealer Moto Machines and hope to have available in the next few weeks.

Registered
Pan America Spezial
Can I buy one from you?

Can I buy one from you?

I think it is better to wait for the Aftermarket.
It is too expensive to shipp it to USA.

Registered
I think it is better to wait for the Aftermarket.
It is too expensive to shipp it to USA.
I am going to wait because season is over here. That pad will make the PA much better. Off road, jiffy has been a real pain. It would be good if they sold an upgraded PA with crash bars on back and side with a longer/stronger kickstand attached to that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts