Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't wait, I had to start changing things. My least favorite thing about her was the sound so I took off the stock muffler and installed a Two Brothers Racing muffler. And my what a difference! Sounds so much better!!! Very happy with this upgrade. Also picked up a radiator grill off of Amazon. The one with the hexagon pattern since it matched the paint. Haven't noticed any increase in temperature over not having the guard on there so definitely a win there . I tried to use the same kind of phone holder I have on my mountain bike but it wouldn't get the right angle for me so I got a different one again off of Amazon. And oh my, this is the sturdiest phone mount I have ever used. Holds the phone in the perfect spot and I can still see the infotainment screen and no clearance issues turning lock to lock . It doesn't vibrate at all and holds the phone super snuggly, even has a lock you can tighten on the back if you're worried about it but I forgot to lock it and it stayed . It was a little pricey, but if it holds up in the weather it'll be worth every penny!

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Fuel tank

Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Motorcycle Motor vehicle

Grille Hood Tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Grille Tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Gas Motor vehicle Camera accessory Cameras & optics Machine

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

· Premium Member
2022 RA1250S
100 Posts
I ordered it this morning from Scamazon, and strangely, it will be here by tonight. I'm curious to see if it fits on my RAM mount ball that is already installed.
I liked that it has adjustable limits on the tabs. This would be nice as I do change to a waterproof case for trips that is a bit more bulky.
Fingers crossed!

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Placed an order. Thanks for the link!!
You won't be disappointed, takes a little while to setup but once done it is rock solid!
I ordered it this morning from Scamazon, and strangely, it will be here by tonight. I'm curious to see if it fits on my RAM mount ball that is already installed.
I liked that it has adjustable limits on the tabs. This would be nice as I do change to a waterproof case for trips that is a bit more bulky.
Fingers crossed!
I think it will fit on the ram ball looks to be about the same size

1 - 9 of 9 Posts