Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else think that their whole user interface screen/computer thing is bad? Mine can’t even keep the time, the clock just changes the time regardless of how I set it. The tire sensors always show that something is wrong even after trying multiple different air pressures. The sound through my helmet is horrible with static and crackling, if I just play music directly to my helmet from my phone everything is great but connecting both to my panam ruins it. The navigation is the worst I’ve ever used. It won’t zoom in close enough. Can I just use apple car play on the screen?

also, my engine isn’t smooth when I’m trying to just go a normal speed. abs the suspension takes a nose dive whenever it’s in road mode. Did I just get a bad bike? I bought it used with less than 2000 miles on it, maybe the previous owner realized what I’m realizing now. Local dealer here is no help and there’s only one dealer so I can’t take it somewhere else.

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
104 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear....I love my bike and "knock on wood" haven't had any issues but The clock is definitely junk as many have issues with it....I haven't utilized the navigation but my music works fine, volume level little lower than straight from phone to helmet....I did have tire psi warning light come on but inflated both to ~41psi and the warning lights never came back on.... Again, Sorry to hear and hopefully it'll get fixed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, sorry to hear....I love my bike and "knock on wood" haven't had any issues but The clock is definitely junk as many have issues with it....I haven't utilized the navigation but my music works fine, volume level little lower than straight from phone to helmet....I did have tire psi warning light come on but inflated both to ~41psi and the warning lights never came back on.... Again, Sorry to hear and hopefully it'll get fixed.
I stopped at 38 for the front but I’ll add more and see it that fixes the tpms issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Je compatis mais à ce jour mes problèmes se limitent uniqjement au gps ( qui n'est pas un ) et à l'application hd
Soit Le tracé se fige
Soit j'ai des carreaux blancs et gris
Soit ne prend pas en charge le bluetooth de mon telephone ... en un mot inexploitable.😡

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone else think that their whole user interface screen/computer thing is bad? Mine can’t even keep the time, the clock just changes the time regardless of how I set it. The tire sensors always show that something is wrong even after trying multiple different air pressures. The sound through my helmet is horrible with static and crackling, if I just play music directly to my helmet from my phone everything is great but connecting both to my panam ruins it. The navigation is the worst I’ve ever used. It won’t zoom in close enough. Can I just use apple car play on the screen?

also, my engine isn’t smooth when I’m trying to just go a normal speed. abs the suspension takes a nose dive whenever it’s in road mode. Did I just get a bad bike? I bought it used with less than 2000 miles on it, maybe the previous owner realized what I’m realizing now. Local dealer here is no help and there’s only one dealer so I can’t take it somewhere else.
Have you had any of the ECU upgrades? Apparently there are three out already. I had my bike in last week getting new tires put on and they didn't mention it at all. My screen died over the weekend, but came back on after I put it back on the trickle charger for a few hours...thank god!!!

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
104 Posts
I stopped at 38 for the front but I’ll add more and see it that fixes the tpms issue.
Fyi, got couple hundred today👍👍 but prior to getting on road my tire psi was 37/38 and tpmi warning was lit up on screen.... I put enough air to get to 41 psi and light went off and did not come back on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts