Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time harley rider and I went out looking for an adventure bike and found this. Received it in May but my dirt tires didn't show up until 3 weeks ago. Since then I've taken three adventure bike classes and I'm really liking it. I've changed out the stock seat to a corbin because it sits a bit lower and after breaking my mirror and clutch lever after it fell while were were doing a recon for a water crossing this past weekend, I decided to start upgrading it. I've ordered bark busters, double take mirrors, and foot peg foot extenders, so far. I've got HD WP bags on order as well as the service manual. All my kids have 2 tires or 4 legs and a tail so I'm able to haul this thing in my toy hauler, so I'm really looking forward to riding this much more!!!!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Van

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I like clutch better but my mirror survived but I do haveta replace it.

Also I started a thread but am curious if you'd recommend upgrading factory to a corbin seat.
The corbin is expensive, but it did give me an extra inch which is helpful when getting on and off the bike in rough terrain. I used it for a two day class and spent about 10hrs on it and it was fine. I've been told it will get 'less stiff' the more I use it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts