Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Pan America Riders
I am planning a bigger tour to the north of Europe this year. This actually mostly on paved roads. I have the original Michelin tires on. Can someone tell me how many kilometers/miles I can drive with these tires? From how many kilometers / miles must be expected with a tire change?
Thx.

·
Registered
Pan America Spezial
205 Posts
Lock at k&m Harley world in Wangen im Allgäu Germany. Their Biker Biker Jo is on a big trip.. He is riding a lot and want to ride on the PAS 100000km in one year. He also has a lot of experience. In autum he went from Bodensee to Marokko and back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dear Pan America Riders
I am planning a bigger tour to the north of Europe this year. This actually mostly on paved roads. I have the original Michelin tires on. Can someone tell me how many kilometers/miles I can drive with these tires? From how many kilometers / miles must be expected with a tire change?
Thx.
I have 14,000 miles on mine, the rear is ready to replace while the front has many miles remaining.
Tire Wheel Plant Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dear Pan America Riders
Thx.
I got 3,000 miles out of my back tire 🤣🤣 had a little too much fun when I first got it. Too many wheelies 🤦🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
Pan America Spezial
205 Posts
That is the Point.
Easy going Highway with speedlimiter , Rain Modus .... = big milage.
It is okay.
My Favorit is this
The fun riding once , up and down the passes in Sport modus, full throttle the German Highway max Speed. And other tire eating behavior.
An other important Faktor is the tire. Is it hard or soft.
With so many Parameter the milage out of the tire can only be estimated.
To all don't matter how and what you rinding, ride save.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts