Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 PAS, 20" Madstad Dark Smoke Windshield, ROX 2" risers, Mosko 35L Soft Panniers, TBR exhast
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if I'm the first to run them but I've yet to see pictures posted, here is a pair of Mosko Moto 35L soft panniers mounted on the stock Harley luggage rack. installation was straight forward and a snap. As you can see I'm also running the Madstad 20" windshield in dark smoke and 2" Rox Risers. My TBR exhast will be in tomorrow.
TBC
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
44 Posts
Don't know if I'm the first to run them but I've yet to see pictures posted, here is a pair of Mosko Moto 35L soft panniers mounted on the stock Harley luggage rack. installation was straight forward and a snap. As you can see I'm also running the Madstad 20" windshield in dark smoke and 2" Rox Risers. My TBR exhast will be in tomorrow.
TBC
Those look pretty good. I keep saying I am not interested in sides, but something like that may do. Are Harley brackets removable? I haven't looked, but I think they are permanent and not removable?

BTW, I really like what you did with the front faring, blacking it out looks 10x better than the White.

You are going to love the TBR. Many complements on mine this past weekend.

·
Registered
2021 PAS, 20" Madstad Dark Smoke Windshield, ROX 2" risers, Mosko 35L Soft Panniers, TBR exhast
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Those look pretty good. I keep saying I am not interested in sides, but something like that may do. Are the brackets for them the Harley brackets? I haven't looked, but I think they are permanent and not removable?

BTW, I really like what you did with the front faring, blacking it out looks 10x better than the White.
Thanks Ron.

Used the universal bracket that came with the Mosko bags and bolted them ti the stock harley rack just had to remove(unscrew)the aluminum mounting studs for the hard bags. These bags are removable and lockable. Mosko uses and a cool wedge system. There bags also come with a two year warranty and a crash replacement warranty. Not to sound like a salesman but there pretty badass. Check them out they have a nice website and are very responsive to emails.
Just used black pastidip on the front fairing
You can see the blue aluminum brackets and the hard plastic backing of the bags in this picture along with the handles used to lift them off

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mosko was at the IMS Show in central Florida, I really liked there stuff they have. I'm waiting for some one to come up with a quick disconnect luggage rack for the PA before I get them.
They already do I will have to take I picture of it tonight. These bags come off with the pull of a pin.

1 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts