Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner

My Wunderlich parts came in today!

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Blueskies 
#1 ·
My Wunderlich parts came today for my 2021 H-D Pan America! My buddy’s farm cats for attention lol.
Before and after pics following them. I love that very expensive radiator fan shroud/diverter, cleaned that mess right up! All parts handmade in GE, https://www.wunderlichamerica.com/
Cat Hood Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

Cat Carnivore Felidae Whiskers Fawn
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Hood Automotive exterior
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Rim
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bicycle tire Tire Motor vehicle

See less See more
#4 ·
Great minds!

#5 ·
My Wunderlich parts came today for my 2021 H-D Pan America! My buddy’s farm cats for attention lol.
Before and after pics following them. I love that very expensive radiator fan shroud/diverter, cleaned that mess right up! All parts handmade in GE, https://www.wunderlichamerica.com/

View attachment 2288
LOVE THAT SIDE FARING AND IGNITION COIL GUARD! Wow. After riding it a minute let us know whether you feel any excess heat or other impact at all. It really cleans up the side faring for sure.
Those cats are pretty cool too.

#6 ·
Thanks, test here in FL will be riding in the Summer lol. Put 175 miles on her Sat, but cool and some rain. And yep, clean/hides that fan and wiring mess right up!

#9 ·
I have the motohorn 2.0 in chrome on my road glide AND LOVE IT. People jump out of the way or (better yet) they slam on their brakes instead of pulling into traffic in front of me (and anyone near or behind me....). BUT I'm not putting the long horn on the PAS so am thinking Denali. I see that controller might be the best way to go.

#10 ·
The Dual Tracks are not much larger than the OEM, both will fit in the space. Not air though.... someday I will get em squared away and hope they are as loud as claimed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.