Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
I feel since the feature for GPS on the bike is useless how about they disable it from the bike and give us some of our money back?
Buwha hahahahahaha.
Yeah, its really a finicky option if you can get it to work. I had mine set up at the dealer it worked great for an hour. Restart the bike and burp. Coulple days later took it back and the salesman and tech could not get to work right. I could never get maps that i created to get sent to the bike either. So I just use my cell phone with the waze app. not sure that app will work in your area.
Good luck my friend and happy riding.

· Registered
1 Posts
I feel since the feature for GPS on the bike is useless how about they disable it from the bike and give us some of our money back?
Buwha hahahahahaha.
Yeah, its really a finicky option if you can get it to work. I had mine set up at the dealer it worked great for an hour. Restart the bike and burp. Coulple days later took it back and the salesman and tech could not get to work right. I could never get maps that i created to get sent to the bike either. So I just use my cell phone with the waze app. not sure that app will work in your area.
Good luck my friend and happy riding.
How do you get a non HD navigation app from your phone to work through the bike??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts