Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you like to see new in 2023?
I'll start.
I would really like to see Apple Care Play on the new bikes and as accessory on the earlier models.
A Taillight that is more visible.
A set of heated grips that keep your hands warm, when the actual temperature is below 50 degrees at highway speeds.
It would also like more color choices.

Max

· Registered
74 Posts
I agree with the lighting issue for sure, and the heated grips are lacking considering high setting on my Ultra Limited will cook a steak. Put navigation into the infotainment system. And I'm not a fan of the windshield mount. I'm afraid one day I will be chewing on the windshield:censored:

· Registered
8 Posts
I agree with the lighting issue for sure, and the heated grips are lacking considering high setting on my Ultra Limited will cook a steak. Put navigation into the infotainment system. And I'm not a fan of the windshield mount. I'm afraid one day I will be chewing on the windshield:censored:
i agree on the windshield brackets, VERY unstable. Have you looked into aftermarket screen reinforcements?

· Registered
29 Posts
What would you like to see new in 2023?
I'll start.
I would really like to see Apple Care Play on the new bikes and as accessory on the earlier models.
A Taillight that is more visible.
A set of heated grips that keep your hands warm, when the actual temperature is below 50 degrees at highway speeds.
It would also like more color choices.

Max
It should have been standard equipment from the start.

· Registered
28 Posts
A-Apple CarPlay
B- Better connectivity to HD Sena C20. Put their name on it and it shouldn’t have static and poor signal connectivity
C- Ability to turn off security motion sensors that don’t do anything to prevent theft but drain batteries on the bike snd the fob.
D- having issues withme mine firing and not starting again for several hours. In brief, improve overall reliability with much fewer problem bikes.
E- Better chainguard. There’s a big swing in the chain with the heavily curved swingarm. A big area exposed.
F-Diets for big trailies is always good.
G- clear headlight guard attached to faring.
F- a bit better stock skidplate with voltage regulator inside.
G- a bit more under seat storage for tools/tire repair kit would be nice.
F- Special to include fog lights
G- a bit better fuel economy and a bit larger tank in the 6.5 gal range.

· Registered
28 Posts
Hello asphaltsurfer,
I agree with the Point
B- Better connectivity to HD Sena C20.
I have the 10s and always trouble to connect. So I quit to use the HD equipment.
By only pairing the Sena and the phone to the bike and not each other, connectivity improved but still not consistently. Once connected, I get a lot of static riding with streaming music from my phone which is my biggest complaint on the setup. It seems any movement like turning my head can cause a break up of the signal. If plugging into the USB-C port it would seem like it could use a hard wired connection for reception. Sound quality/connectivity doesn’t compare to my Cardo Freecom+ paired to my KTM. I don’t know if it is Sena or HD Bluetooth that’s the problem but I suspect the later. I’ll have try pairing the Sena to my KTM and see how it does. They’re like 3 feet apart and no obstructions between them. Ridiculous that we don’t have a clear signal and steady connection.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts