Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Without trying to open a new can of worms, I have a question for 2022 owners. I’m considering the 2023 Pan America but I’ve been concerned about all the electrical problems 2021 owners have experienced thus far. Have the 2022 models been any better, so that 2023 might be better still?

· Registered
18 Posts
Without trying to open a new can of worms, I have a question for 2022 owners. I’m considering the 2023 Pan America but I’ve been concerned about all the electrical problems 2021 owners have experienced thus far. Have the 2022 models been any better, so that 2023 might be better still?
I picked up my 22 in April of 22. No regrets. I have been very happy with the purchase and it makes me smile every time I take it for a ride. No gremlins, or issues. Has yet to leave me stranded. Love this bike.

· Registered
34 Posts
My 22 has been great and absolutely love it. Only issues I have had is the Radiator hose burning on the head pipe and after a year the battery is going, which has caused some codes and warnings. Really didn't have any other electrical issues until the battery starting going.

· Registered
3 Posts
Fixing all the little annoyances the bike has.
I cannot start my bike if no fob is present, even after a updated download was performed.
More choices for sprocket sizes.
Hold the turn signal to the left shortly after powering it on. That should keep the screen on long enough to input the password…but yea sometimes mine won’t even start with the key fob present. Having lots of problems recently.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts