Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner

New PA Aftermarket parts? Maybe? Maybe not?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Euro_Traveler 
#1 ·
Hello friends,
My local Harley dealer here in Western Germany sent me an invite to go to an event called the "Anfahrt" next weekend which is an event run by Wunderlich. They have been around quite some time in my Rhineland area and have only made bmw parts so far so I was a bit confused by the idea of inviting HD riders. I used to ride a 1200gs for years until I switched to the PA(and love it). I had 1 or 2 parts from them on my old bike and was happy with it overall, and seem to have a good reputation. I'm sure they wouldn't invite Harley owners without a reason.. or just trying to be cool to other brands I really can not tell. Anyway just thought I'd share and I'll let you guys know more if I decide to go. Any thoughts?

#5 ·
Hallo Euro traveler,
first of all Welcome here in the Forum.
Regarding Wunderlich and PAS Harley Davidson, they might see a new area to sell their parts.
The know how is there.
Go open minded to that Event
Gruß vom Bodensee
thanks for the welcome! Seems like a cool Forum to be a part of. Yes that is exactly what I intend to do, should be fun regardless.
Gruß aus NRW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.