Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I can't officially say I own it yet, it will be here at the end of April. Sold a 2012 Street Glide and dropped a deposit on a '22 PAS within minutes of holding cash in my hand. I went with the Vivid black and laced wheels. Looking forward to getting on this thing, I have never even test rode one or even thrown a leg over one. All of them coming to Alaska so far have been purchased, no demos.
I still have a old shovelhead in the garage that I will never part with but I have to have a commuter bike and a rigid shovel is not a commuter. Really looking forward to this one.

Eric

·
Registered
16 Posts
Eric,

You're going to love it. I purchased mine without riding one as well. The bike accelerates with authority, corners smoothy and stops on a dime. What is there not to like? It is very well balanced and you will quickly forget what your riding and just enjoy the feeling of connectivity with the road.

Welcome to the family...lol

Doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.