Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
PAS RA1250S Deadwood Green Spokes & ARH
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I have been mostly enjoying these new tools. Little and large(er).

Grille Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle

The tiny combination set fits perfectly under the rear seat and may be useful if push comes to shove.

The big spanner is for the wheel axle bolt. 32mm/36mm mammoth size! And a great tool for a gang fight! Peacemaker. ☮

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
42 Posts
Good idea about the spanner wrench. I should toss one inside my top case. I use a gallon-sized ZipLoc bag to carry pretty much every tool I can think of and keep it in the top case, as well as other necessary stuff (coffee thermos, rags and cleaning stuff, tire patch kit, air compressor, first aid kit, maps, knife, flashlight, blah blah). The case is 3/4 full but it’s nice to have things with me at all times.

·
Registered
PAS RA1250S Deadwood Green Spokes & ARH
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea about the spanner wrench. I should toss one inside my top case. I use a gallon-sized ZipLoc bag to carry pretty much every tool I can think of and keep it in the top case, as well as other necessary stuff (coffee thermos, rags and cleaning stuff, tire patch kit, air compressor, first aid kit, maps, knife, flashlight, blah blah). The case is 3/4 full but it’s nice to have things with me at all times.
I know I should have bought a socket, but the urge was strong for the big Draper 32mm 36mm combination spanner! My half inch Draper Expert socket set only goes up to a puny 32mm, no-where near man enough for the Pan America! 🇺🇲 I loves ma tools.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts