Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

Just picked up my Pan America Standard in river rock grey on Tuesday from West Coast Harley in Glasgow, UK.

What a bike, even better than I remembered from the test ride back in July.

I converted to Harleys from the usual Jap machines in 2012 when my wife started going pillion. We've been all over Europe since then, including a trip to Rolling Thunder in 2018 (riding a friends Fatboy from VA Beach to Washington). I'm also fortunate enough to have gotten a hold of a 30th Anniversary Fatboy.

Really enjoying the Pan America, having part ex'd a 2020 BMW R1250GS for it.

Looking forward to sharing information and general updates about this new model.

Regards
Mark

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi everyone.

Just picked up my Pan America Standard in river rock grey on Tuesday from West Coast Harley in Glasgow, UK.

What a bike, even better than I remembered from the test ride back in July.

I converted to Harleys from the usual Jap machines in 2012 when my wife started going pillion. We've been all over Europe since then, including a trip to Rolling Thunder in 2018 (riding a friends Fatboy from VA Beach to Washington). I'm also fortunate enough to have gotten a hold of a 30th Anniversary Fatboy.

Really enjoying the Pan America, having part ex'd a 2020 BMW R1250GS for it.

Looking forward to sharing information and general updates about this new model.

Regards
Mark
Just seen this Mark and its interesting because my GS was a 1200 and I very nearly brought a 1250. So hopefully I made the correct decision. Ted

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was ready to buy a KTM 1290 Super Adventure... Then I heard about the Pan America. I've been following this bike since it was just a rumor. I kept riding my KLR650 while waiting. Finally got it in June... I'm not a huge fan of how it sounds but other than that, I love everything about it.

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
47 Posts
I was ready to buy a KTM 1290 Super Adventure... Then I heard about the Pan America. I've been following this bike since it was just a rumor. I kept riding my KLR650 while waiting. Finally got it in June... I'm not a huge fan of how it sounds but other than that, I love everything about it.
Similar situation here, except I was just looking to upgrade my 07 RK custom but a buddy has the bmw 1250 so I did a little research and at that time the PA was just a myth ok a prototype. So got new tires and brakes on ole yellow and rode like new bike then govt imposed shutdown didn't ride much and kinda forgot about it. Then I happened to see mamoas commercial around February and did some more reach... Well, finally at last got me the deadwood green on Aug 12th. More and more seat time more and more I'm lovin it. Just wished the accessories were available to people who bought the PA, mines still naked and can't go explore more than a day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts